- 2/15: Read-A-Thon Begins
- 2/21: Family Reading Night
- 3/1: Read-A-Thon Ends, Pajama Day, and Read Across America Day
- 3/5: Submit reading logs
- 3/8: Raised money due
- 3/11: Last day to collect pledges and claim prizes
- Letter to Parents | Carta a los Padres
- Reading Log
- Prizes | Premios
- PledgeStar: Create your own fundraising page!
Claremont’s annual Read-a-Thon will kick off February 15th with school-wide “Celebrations of Friendship & the Love of Reading.” The PTA is sponsoring this event so students can ask friends and family to support their love of reading by donating to this important school fundraiser.
We are encouraging and challenging each student to read at least 40 minutes per day so they can reach 500 minutes by the end of the fundraiser and be recognized as a proud member of the “Claremont Adventure Reading Team”! Every participating student will receive a prize.
If you have further questions, please use this form to contact the Read-A-Thon Committee (Claremont parents Donna Lombardo, Emily Remus, and Melissa Schwaber):